Catch my Memories


Didn't know what this would be 
But I knew I didn't see what you thought you saw in me 
I jumped the gun so sure you'd split and run 
ready for the worst before the damage was done  
 The storm never came or it never was 
didn't know getting lost in the blue it meant I wound up losing you 
Welcome to the inner workings of my mind 
so dark and foul I can't disguise can't disguise nights like this 
I become afraid of the darkness in my heart hurricane 
What's wrong with me why not understand and see 
I never saw what you saw in me keep my eyes open my lips sealed 
my heart closed and my eyes peeled 


 
Make ash and leave the dust behind 
Lady Diamond in the sky 
wild light glowing bright to guide me when I fall I fall on tragedy 



Welcome to the inner workings of my mind 
so dark and foul I can't disguise can't disguise nights like this 
I become afraid 
of the darkness in my heart hurricane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...